Work independently and cooperatively to accomplish goals. 1.6.1 a
Links verified 1/4/2015
- A Cooperative Lesson - This lesson teaches diversity of other cultures.
- Cooperative Games - These cooperative games are designed to require students to work and cooperate with one another, in order to solve a problem or succeed as a team.
- Cooperative Learning - Teachers share tips on cooperative learning.
- Cooperative Learning - An example of a STEM lesson that is done as a part of inquiry based learning.
- Cooperative Learning Activities - Ideas for creating cooperative learning activities.
- Group Cooperation - A Kindergarten lesson that could be adapted to 1st grade. This activity supports social and emotional development, as well as providing positive guidance.
- Teaching Kids the Benefits of Working Together - Cooperative learning helps create the essential skill of working (and compromising) within a group.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print