Recognize the United States Constitution as the basis for the laws in our country. 1.4.1 a
Links verified 9/13/2016
- Bill of Rights - First 10 amendments of the Constitution. Amendments 11-27.
- Constitution and Citizenship Day - K-12 lessons.
- Constitution Day - Lessons and activities on understanding the people and the ideas that created the U.S. Constitution.
- Constitution Lessons and Resources - Dozens of lesson ideas and other resources from Education World.
- Constitution of the United States - See a copy of the real thing here.
- Constitution Quiz - Basics of the constitution (10 questions).
- Our Government: The Constitution - Click on your grade level for resources.
- The U. S. Constitution for Kids - Information about creating and approving the constitution.
- Worksheets and Printables - Topics include Bill of Rights, Citizenship Day and U.S. Constitution units of study.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print