Identify basic components of earth's systems (i.e., landforms, water, climate, and weather). 3.3.5
Links verified 12/28/2014
- Color Landforms Atlas of the United States - a large number of maps are available, take a look at your state's 1895 map
- Exploring Landforms in the United States - thirteen pages of images related to maps, landforms and features of the earth
- Landform Picture Gallery - posted by the About network
- Landforms - Learn the natural physical features of the earth's surface.
- Landforms Module - put together photos of different landforms.
- Types of Land - learn more about types of land when you click on them in the map.
- What is the Difference Between Weather and Climate - posted by NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.
- What is the Difference Between Weather and Climate - A laboratory experiment from the Little Shop of Physics at Colorado State University
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print