Generalize a variety of patterns to a symbolic rule from tables, graphs, or words. SPI 0706.1.2
Links verified on 6/9/2014
- Button Beach - use logic to determine the value of rows of buttons, three levels of challenge
- Calculating the nth Term - how to develop a formula that can be used to calculate these terms
- Create your own pattern - drag shapes to create a pattern or
- Mystery Operations - In this activity the computer makes up a mystery operation, and you have to figure out what the operation is. You give the computer two numbers to calculate, and it tells you the answer.
- Number Cracker - guess what number comes next in the pattern
- Patterns in Geometry - five-question multiple-choice quiz
- Patterns - Figure out the patterns, if you can!
- Power Lines - (math reasoning) Place numbers in the circles so all lines add to the same target number. You must get all correct to get the password to go on to the next level. level 2 | level 3 or
- Writing Rules for Patterns - five-question multiple-choice quiz