Efficiently compare and order fractions, decimals and percents; determine their approximate locations on a number line. 0606.2.1
Links verified on 7/7/2014
- Comparing Exponential Expressions - select, <, >, or =
- Comparing Fractions - [Skillwise factsheet] Summary of ways of comparing fractions
- Comparing Fractions and Percent - [Skillwise quiz] Entry level quiz
- Comparing Fractions and Percent - [Skillwise quiz] Level 1 quiz
- Comparing Fractions and Decimals - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in changing fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions.
- Comparing Fractions and Decimals: Money - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in recognizing the correspondence between fractions and percentages in the context of money
- Comparing Fractions and Decimals: Place Value - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in expressing decimals as fractions or mixed numbers, simplifying if possible
- Comparing Fractions and Decimals: Shapes - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in expressing the shaded areas of shapes as fractions and decimals
- Comparing Fractions And Percentages - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in changing fractions to percentages and percentages to fractions
- Comparing Fractions And Percentages: With Money - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in recognizing the correspondence between fractions and percentages in the context of money
- Comparing Integers - Comparing integers with absolute values
- Comparing Numbers Game - [Skillwise game] interactive game
- Comparing Prices in Two Shop Sales - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in working with fractions and percentages to find the best monetary value
- Comparing Values - Create your own math facts worksheets for comparing values. Problems can include calculations using positive and negative numbers, and two-digit decimal values.
- Comparing Whole Numbers - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in assessing and comparing whole numbers for bakery figures
- Computation Castle - a game that requires the utilization of several math skills: mixed numbers/improper fractions, equivalent fractions, metric conversions, exponents, rounding to the nearest thousands and thousandths and place value
- Evaluating Expressions - a four step lesson
- Evaluating Expressions - Get out your pencils and calculators and give these a try!
- Flower Power - position numbered flower buds to order decimals, fractions and percentages correctly - game instructions are available
- Fraction Sorter - interactive site posted by Shodor
- Fractions Side-by-Side - [Skillwise game] interactive game comparing fractions
- Greater, Less Than, or the Same - Compare these decimals
- One-Minute Video on Comparing Fractions and Percentages - [Skillwise video] Why compare fractions and percentages?
- Ordering Decimal Numbers - click and drag the numbers to put them in order from least to greatest
- Ordering Decimal Numbers II - click and drag the numbers to put them in order from least to greatest
- Percent with a Calculator - after the lesson there are problems to work
- Placing Calculations on a Number Line - four types to choose from; calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division or
- Placing Fractions and Decimals on a Number Line - Place fractions and decimals on a number line. A wide choice of levels including proper fractions, improper fractions and mixed numbers.
- Placing Numbers on a Number Line - five styles to choose from including whole numbers, fractions and decimals or
- Put Whole Numbers in Order - Three or more numbers can be placed in order. A number may come before the other numbers or it may come between them or after them
- Symbols of Inclusion - simplify each expression and choose the correct comparison symbol
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print