Find unknowns in number sentences and problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division. 0306.3.5
Links verified on 12/26/2014
- Finding The Unknown Number In A Number Sentence - [21 slides] interactive quiz PowerPoint show
- Let's Go Shopping - estimate by rounding to the nearest dollar as they shop
- Math Story Problems! - Kid created math story problems ("Kitten" pages are the easiest.) There are lots of links to pages of problems... scroll way down to see them all
- My Backpack - add columns and find missing addends using data generated from a chart
- Sum Sense (Addition) - Students practice single digit addition by dragging numbers to complete the sentence.
- Sum Sense (Subtraction) - Students practice single digit subtraction by dragging numbers to complete the sentence.
- Walrus World - learn strategies for solving real world problems
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print