Orally express reactions and personal experiences, and opinions. 0401.2.8
Links verified on 10/15/2014
- Oral Language Activities that Develop Reading Readiness - games and circle time Activities that build receptive and expressive language
- Oral Language Game - M and M's and me!
- Oral Language/File Folder Activity - lesson plan
- Rules for Talk - PDF file; tips for talking [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Listening and Talking Well - PDF file; tips for talking
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print