Recognize the factors that led to urbanization and industrialization in Early America (i.e., religious freedom, land ownership, and thriving market). 8.2.8
Links verified 5/24/2011
- Driven to the City: Urbanization and Industrialization in the Nineteenth Century - college level discussion from an AP site
- Industrial Revolution - from Wikipedia
- Industrial Revolution WebQuest - Take on the role of an investigative reporter working for a British/American newspaper. Your job will be to publish a special edition newspaper on the Industrial Revolution.
- Industrialization - from Wikipedia
- Urbanization - from Wikipedia
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print