Recognize that people advertise goods and services through different forms of communication. 1.2.1 b
Links verified 1/3/2015
- Cereal Box Investigation - In this lesson, students will design a cereal box and persuade students to purchase their cereal.
- How the Internet Has Changed Buying and Selling - from Social Studies for Kids
- Looking for the Fine Print - students read advertisements to practice reading critically
- Media Literacy - In this lesson, students will evaluate various media sources to identify how they influence thoughts, feelings, and buying behaviors.
- Summer Fun: The Economics of the Lemonade Stand - strategies of operating your own sidewalk business
- Understanding Commercials - This link provided educators with materials and lessons to help young children understand the purpose of TV commercials.
- What are They Selling - students critically evaluate six advertisements .
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print