Identify and categorize items in the classroom made from renewable or nonrenewable resources 0207.7.3
Links verified 12/31/2014
- Energy Facts - site with many links for kids geared to understanding regarding energy and its interaction with the economy and the environment.
- How to Conserve Natural Resources - this list concentrates on water, oil, and forests
- Renewable Energy Sources and the Environment - thirteen multiple choice questions
- Take the Conservation Challenge Quiz! - Do you consider yourself an "expert" in your knowledge of our natural resources? Or are you interested in learning about conserving soil and water, and making our environment better? Either way, test your knowledge with our interactive quiz.
- Test Your Energy IQ - fifteen questions, answers follow the questions [not interactive]
- Test Your Energy IQ Again - ten questions, answers follow the questions [not interactive]
- Ways to Conserve Natural Resources - lesson plan on reducing, reusing, and recycling materials help to conserve natural resources
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print