Differentiate the cultural population distribution in the United States using a bar graph. 3.1.3
Links verified 12/28/2014
- African Hats - A salute to African headdresses. Click on the word Objects on the left , then click on each hat.
- American Foods - Cracker Jacks - Hamburger
- Human Needs - The Nine Basic Human Needs and how they affect people in the workplace.
- Japan - webquest "Welcome to my World" compares culture with American culture.
- Mexican Foods - compare history and culture with American culture.
- Water for Basic Needs - Sift through this site for graphs and data to use with your students.
- Friends and Flags - Global project; Participants interact in a vibrant online community and exchange cultural packages sent via post to 2 international partners in their cluster.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print