Recognize some of the major components of a culture (i.e., language, clothing, food, art, and music). 3.1.1
Links verified 12/28/2014
- Food Pyramids in Various cultures - || Native American || French || Spanish || Asian || Latin American
- Dress Me Up - Help a Colonist from 1628 get dressed. (Requires Flash)
- Focus on Ethnic Cuisine - links to pages ranging from African to Vietnamese
- Marian Anderson: A Life in Song - This exhibition celebrates the artistic development and musical career of Marian Anderson. Renowned throughout the world for her extraordinary contralto voice, she is also remembered for her dignity and grace under pressure.
- Music of Countries and Cultures - from African music to Zydeco , presented by Silver Burdette
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print