Count forward and backward by ones beginning with any number less than 100. (0106.2.3)
Links verified on 1/2/2015
- Connect the Dots to Draw a Picture - connect the dots from 1 to 57 and draw a picture at Ben's Guide to Government for Kids
- Counting - to 10, to 20, to 50, customize number and blanks - from FreeMathTest
- Worksheets to print are also available supporting instruction of this topic
- Counting Down - [from 100] next number if counting down - read the green section to review, scroll to the blue section for a practice game
- Counting to 100 - Count objects to 100 - read the green section to review, scroll to the blue section for a practice game
- The 'Less than' Lake Maze - Help Monster cross the lake by jumping from one stepping stone to the next. The next number on a stone must be smaller than the one before.
- The 'More than' Marsh Maze - Help Monster cross the marsh by jumping from one island to the next. The next number on an island must be more than the one before.
- One False Move - (FunBrain) Start with the lowest number and work your way up. If you don't know where to start, try using the map.
- One False Move - (FunBrain) Start with the highest number and work your way down. If you don't know where to start, try using the map.
- Space Hopscotch - Count forward from 6 to 24 by 2's and then count backward from 24 to 6 by 1's.
- Spooky Sequences - One of the ghosts is missing a number. Click on the numbers along the bottom to enter the right number in the sequence. one digit numbers (by ones) | two digit numbers (by ones) | three digit numbers (by ones) | counting by twos | counting by fives | counting by tens | backward by ones | backward by twos | backward by fives | backward by tens
- Super Sequencer - (forward only) Input the starting number of a sequence, the increment (amount of change), and then select the speed with which the next numbers will be displayed. an your students predict the next number?
- Worksheet Generator - hundred chart, can be used to teach counting or skip counting