Order and compare (less than, greater than, or equal to) whole numbers to 100. 0106.2.5
Links verified on 1/2/2015
- Compare - 1-9, 1-20, 10-99, 100-999, customize the range of numbers - from FreeMathTest
- Worksheets to print are also available supporting instruction of this topic
- Compare It! - Students can practice comparing numbers, objects, or words using Greater Than, Less Than, Equal, Greater Than or Equal, Less Than or Equal, and Not Equal operators. You can have them compare words only, symbols only, or use both words and symbols.
- Compare Numbers - choose the yellow button for numbers less than 100
- Compare Numbers - short interactive lesson using place value and number blocks
- Comparing Numbers Factsheets - five different topics provided by BBC's Skillswise
- The 'Less than' Lake Maze - Help monster cross the lake by jumping from one stepping stone to the next. The next number on a stone must be smaller than the one before.
- The 'More than' Marsh Maze - Help monster cross the marsh by jumping from one island to the next. The next number on an island must be more than the one before.
- Number Track - (1-20) - three levels of difficulty depending on how many numbers you need to rut in order
- Numbers to 100 - Click on the number grid where you think a particular number is located. Whole class activity or pairs
- Ordering Numbers to One-Hundred - arrange numbers from least to greatest by clicking and dragging the numbers