Model algebraic expressions using algebra tiles. SPI 0606.1.5
Links verified on 7/3/2014
- Algebra Tiles - Use tiles to represent variables and constants, learn how to represent and solve algebra problem.
- Algebra Tiles - from the National Library of Virtual Manipulatives or
- Algebra Tiles - Which equation does this set of algebra tiles represent?
- Homemade Tiles for Algebra - includes a template to print your own
- Interactive Algebra Tiles - use this to model an equation or to solve an equation
- Virtual Algebra Tiles - In this activity you will learn how to use Algebra Tiles to model and explore a variety of problems.
- Working with Algebra Tiles - Math Bits provides instructions and a template
- Working with Algebra Tiles PowerPoint show - 54 slides in an online format
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print