Add and subtract single-digit numbers whose total or difference is between 0 and 10. 0006.2.13
Links verified on 12/16/2009
- Addition - from the Little Animals Activity Centre
- Addition & Subtraction - from the Little Animals Activity Centre
- Addition 1 - a simple math problem in addition for beginners using most-familiar fingers as manipulatives - uses finger digits to add - models for the students how to add on their fingers (Click on parts of the problem to hear them read)
- Fishing for Numbers - Drag numbered fishing lines to the corresponding numbers of fish.
- Math Facts from Harcourt School - (K-3) Addition and Subtraction sums and differences to 10, 12, and 20; Multiplication and Division facts to 5, to 10, to 12. Verbal instructions are included and students can select timed or un-timed. (30 facts)
- Subtraction - from the Little Animals Activity Centre