General Resources for Special Needs
Links verified 12/1/15
- Facial Expressions - Learn about facial expressions and how to understand them.
- General Education Resources - These resources are useful for all young children but especially those who may have some learning difficulties.
- Misunderstood minds - Find out what it's like experiencing difficulties in learning - examples of what a child's mind experiences in various learning activities.
- National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) - "Only national membership organization dedicated solely to meeting the needs of special education teachers and those preparing for the field of special education teaching."
- Special Education Dictionary - Dictionary of terms used with special needs.
- Special Ed Resources on the Internet - Comprehensive directory of links for those involved in the field of special education.
- Marc Sheehan's Special Education/Exceptionality Page - Special education and exceptionality page resources.
- Teaching with Tech -Explore what technologies are being used in special education classrooms and how they work.