Auditory Processing Disorder
Links verified 1/2/14
- 18 Auditory Processing Activities - Free activities to help enhance auditory processing.
- A Guide for Parents - From the Hearing Loss Clinic.
- Activities to Enhance Auditory Processing - 8 games to play with children.
- Auditory Processing Disorder - The signs and symptoms to look for and how parents can help.
- Auditory Processing Disorder: By Age Group - Describes common difficulties at different ages and modifications that can be made.
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder - What is it and how it can be managed.
- Classroom Management Strategies - Interventions to help students be successful.
- Classroom Strategies - Helpful handout of strategies to use with students.
- Do You Hear What They Hear? - Where to go for help for an Auditory Processing Disorder.
- Help Your Student with an Auditory Processing Disorder - Helping students know what to do with what they hear.
- Interactive Games - Online games to help enhance auditory processing.
- Parenting a Child with an Auditory Processing Disorder - Information on diagnosing, treating, and raising a child with this disorder.
- Tips for Teachers - Suggestions for successful management of students with Central Auditory Processing Disorder.