ASD - Interactive Activities
Links verified 12/1/2015
- Autism Games - A site for parents and teachers of children with moderate to severe autism. Numerous games that aim to help autistic children develop independent living skills.
- Emotion Theatre - Match the face with the emotion.
- Everyday Life - These interactive lessons help students learn how to work and solve problems in the midst of it everyday.
- Facial Expressions - Experiment with the different effects of moving separate facial parts.
- Rules Around the House - Determine if someone is following the rules or breaking the rules by choosing "Good" or "Bad".
- Safety Signs - Match the safety-related signs, symbols, and warning labels.
- The Feelings Game - Learn to read the faces of people by picking the picture that best describes the word presented.
- The Right Clothes - Determine what clothes to wear depending on the weather.
- Whiz Kid Games - Interactive games specifically designed for children who are Autistic to help teach life skills.