Links verified 03-30-2016
- Handwriting resources for Preschool and Kindergarten - These are worksheets with the alphabet letters, color words, months, days of the week. There is also story paper where the students draw at the top and write their story at the bottom.
- Pre-writing worksheets -This site generates simple pre-writing, shape construction activities. Click on the type you wish on the right.
- Sky Writing - Click on the letter and the plane will draw the letter in the sky. Students follow along with drawing the letter in the air with fingers.
- Writing Practice for Preschool and Kindergarten - Printable worksheets to work on straight, curved and zigzag lines.
- Writing Letters - Watch the spider draw the letter you click on. Capital and small letters. Also includes an alphabet practice pad to draw the letters with a mouse which may not be appropriate for this age student.
- Writing Practice Worksheets - Help your child develop strong writing skills by starting with easy-to-complete activities (like tracing short, straight lines) and progressing to more advance activities (like tracing loopy curves).
- Kindergarten Writing Resources - Find more writing resources on our Kindergarten Page
a site for teachers | a PowerPoint show | Adobe Acrobat document | a Word document
sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print