Links verified on 05-11-2016
- Building Vocabulary Skills - Learn vocabulary words while sorting items that belong in each building. Great for ELL students!
- Colors - Each color has its own separate interactice page for the children to click on the objects to learn to recognize colors. Shapes, letters and numbers are also available here.
- Letterella - Meet the letters of the alphabet. Listen as Letterella sings each letter and pronounces each phoneme in words beginning with the letter
- Listen and Learn English - Increase vocabulary with these basic concepts. Listen and match objects after learning their names. Great for ELL students!
- Loosey Goosey Rhymes - Loosey Goosey letters keep falling off the words. Try to guess what letters are missing.
- My Picture Dictionary - Pictures to help students recognize objects around them.
- Patterning - Color Sequencing - Find the picture to match the one shown.
- Patterning - Color Sequencing - Color the picture to match the one shown.
- Patterning - Copy the Bead pattern to match the one shown.
- Poems - Listen to poems online.
- Preschool and Kindergarten Games - Educational preschool and kindergarten games, learn letters, numbers, colors and shapes
- Same and Different - Two cards are shown. If they are the same, then click the SNAP button. If they are different, do not click. Great activity to introduce same and different.
- What's in the Bag? - Audio directions to listen to clues and then decide what is in the bag.
a site for teachers | a PowerPoint show | Adobe Acrobat document | a Word document
sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print