Links being verified 12/07/2022
return to career-technical index
- Ag in the Cassroom - lesson plans [101 pages]
- Agricultural Career Guide - explore careers in Agriculture, Aquaculture and Forestry
- Agriculture Factbook 2001-2002 - from the U S Department of Agriculture [169 pages]
- Agriculture and Environment Lesson Plans - many resources for a variety of topics
- Agricultural Literacy Site - at Texas Tech University
- Agricultural Network Information Center - (many resources for all types of agricultural work) AgNIC is a guide to quality agricultural information on the Internet as selected by the National Agricultural Library, Land-Grant Universities, and other institutions.
- Agricultural Publications from the University of Missouri-Columbia
- Agricultural Resources - Links and Resources
- Agriculture in the Classroom - Teacher Resources
- Agripedia - an Internet Accessible Interactive Multimedia Instructional Resource, developed by the University of Kentucky's College of Agriculture
- California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom - lesson plan archive
- Camp Silos - Our Agricultural heritage from native prairie to present
- Educator Resources from the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation
- Lesson Plan Resources - A variety of agriculture related information to print
- FFA Career Explorer - search for a profession that interests you in the ever-expanding world of Agriculture
- High School Agriculture Curriculum from California Agricultural Education Tech Prep
- History of Research at the U.S. Department of Agriculture and Agricultural Research Service - a time line without pictures
- Image Gallery - a complimentary source of high quality digital photographs from the Agricultural Research Service
- Integrate Technology into your lessons - from 4teachers.org. Select your area and topic to see resources.
- Journal of agricultural education and extension - international journal on changes in agricultural knowledge and action systems
- Kids' Science Page - National Agricultural Library
- Lesson Plans - Lesson plan on water quality and landscaping
- National Agricultural Statistics Service - posted by the USDA
- Space Agriculture in the Classroom - A program that inspires kids to stay close to earth and reach for the stars!
- State Agricultural Profiles - state profiles are in .pdf format
- Virtual Field Trips - presented by Agriculture in the Classroom.
- Voice of Agriculture - teacher resources posted by American Farm Bureau
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print