Integration Help for Computer Lab Teachers
Links verified 5/28/2014
- ABC List of Things to Graph - things that teachers and elementary students can use to chart data
- Common Sense Media - Media and Technology Resources for Teachers (Formerly known as Cyber Smart). You have to register but it is free.
- Computer Lab Activity Worksheets - free worksheets from Super Teacher Worksheets
- Computer Lab Favorites - 50 one-stop learning activities of 15 to 30 minutes each on a variety of curricular areas; language arts, math, science, social studies, and spanish
- Computer Lab Favorites - Student View - a cool interface for the one-stop learning activities listed above
- Computer Lab Lessons - Activities for Kindergarten through Eighth grade posted by a New Jersey teacher, Mrs. Nasto.
- Computer Lab Lessons -
- Computer Lab Lessons - Pinterest Site by Becky Schubert
- Computer Rules the Computer Lab - How fast can you learn the rules of computer use so you can get started in the lab? a Quia Quiz
- Forest Middle School Computer Lab Lessons - lessons using Excel, Fireworks, Flash, html and more.
- Internet Issues - guidelines for Internet usage, copyright issues, citing resources, evaluating web pages and more.
- K-2 Computer Lab Activities - a matrix lists the types of software used and comments about the activities
- 3-5 Computer Lab Activities - a matrix lists the types of software used and comments about the activities
- K5 Technology Lesson Plans - Technology Lesson plans for elementary school children
- Lesson Plans & Resources to Teach Computer Skills - .This is an awesome site to get a new computer teacher up and running. Contains PPP, Word documents, Excel documents, and links to interactive sites.
- School Computer Lab Management Software - a school computer lab can be a lot easier with screen sharing / screen locking software.
- Strategies for Managing School Computer Labs and Classroom Computers - strategies for teachers to more efficiently manage school computers and teach with them.Strategies will include sharing folders and CDs on the network, setting up read only "template" folders on the network, using lab management software
- Using Spreadsheets in a Computer Lab - A variety of activities using spreadsheets; grades three through five
- Growing with Technology - Grades K-5 - Lessons and activities for each grade level. Flash required; animated and interactive site
- Technology Activities - Olathe District Curriculum
- Technology Lessons - Weekly Technology Lessons. Thomas Edison Elementary.