Fourth Grade CCSS Teacher Links, Resources and Activities
- Anchor Chart - Figurative Language
- Anchor Chart - Show me the Evidence.
- Anchor Chart - Where is your Thinking?
- Anchor Chart - Making Inferences Not Predictions
- Anchor Chart - Nonfiction Convention Scavenger Hunt
- Close Reading - Videos and lesson plans
- Checklist - ELA checklist for 4th grade standards
- 4th Grade Common Core ELA Standards Flip Book - Google docs file.
- 4th Grade Common core Math Standards Flip Book - Google docs file.
- Fun Free Math CCSS activities and resources - Each concept has its own page of resources for that specific topic.
- Free ELA CCSS activities and resources - Each concept has its own page of resources for that specific topic.
- How To Play Fraction War - Fun card game students want to play while learning fractions.
- Keyboarding Standards - PDF file that states what skills are suitable for fourth grade students.
- Lattice Multiplication - A fun and easy way to multiply bigger numbers.
- Free Interactive Vocabulary Building games - Use these resources to build up vocabulary skills. All are interactive fun games to play.
- I CAN Statements - Common Core - ELA - PDF file
- I CAN Statements - Common Core - Math
- Into the Book - Excellent site to review the basic reading strategies; a game for each concept students can do by themselves. Fun, interactive learning tool.
- Non-fiction Scavenger Hunt Worksheet - Print out this Google docs worksheet to make an exciting scavenger hunt for your students.
- Printable Math Worksheets - CCSS math worksheets labled with specific standards so finding just the correct one will be easy for teachers.
- Math Tasks - Use these math tasks to practice complex word problems.
- Reading Logs - Several independent reading student response forms to download.
- Storynory - Hundreds of free audio stories for children who can follow along with the text being read. The reader does have a British accent and you may want to talk to the children about that so they will be able to understand the reading of the story.
- Vocabulary Twister - A fun way to practice vocabulary.