CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.4.9 - Integrate information from two texts on the same topic in order to write or speak about the subject knowledgeably.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.4.9 Integrate Information From Two Texts On... Reading:Informational Text - 4th Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Character Comparison Handout - Worksheet; organizer for comparing and contrasting.
- Compare and Contrast - Read the passages and practice comparing and contrasting text content.
- Compare and Contrast Fairy Tales - Click on the word Fables in the bar at the top, then choose the story. There are two versions to compare and contrast.
- Compare and Contrast Information - Online lesson; When you read, you can compare and contrast information from two sources to see what is alike and different.
- Compare and Contrast Information - Read these two articles on the Iroquois. Then answer the questions, comparing and contrasting the information.
- Comparing and Contrasting Story Elements - Excellent chart to print for your class; Fill in the information to compare and contrasst.
- Interactive Venn Diagram - Use this online tool to compare and contrast information.
- What Should Maria Do? - A reading and writing interactive activity comparing and contrasting choices for summer vacation.