CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.1.6 - With guidance and support from adults, use a variety of digital tools to produce and publish writing, including in collaboration with peers.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.1.6 With Guidance And Support From Adults, Use A Variety... Writing - 1st Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Collaborative Stories- Prewriting and Drafting - Lesson plan with materials and handouts: students complete two prewriting activities, one on brainstorming ideas using story maps, and one on creating beginnings of stories.
- Using Word Clouds in the Classroom - Many great ideas on using a word cloud tool in the classrom.
- Voicethread - Here is an example of a kindergarten project, ending with a presentation using Voicethread.
- Voki - Ideas on how to use this digital tool in the classroom
- Web2.0 Tools - Many different tools can be found here for audio, presentations, video, photo etc.