Sign Up For Our Newsletter
that Help Classroom Teachers
Links verified 7/29/10
- Explore resources to help identify and discuss best practices.
Critical Thinking Sites and Activities
- Ideas for exercises and activities to use in the classroom,and a field guide to critical thinking can be found here.
Curriculum & DI
- Here are resources that discuss brainstorming, energizers for the classroom, learning differences and other differentiated instruction resources.
- Find on this page resources that address discipline plans, suggestions, managment, models, rewards, and articles to help classroom teachers.
General Teacher Resources
- Bloom's Taxonomy, Articles, Teaching Tips, Grants and other resources for teachers can be found on this page.
Online Workshops for Teachers
- A collaboration between Thirteen Ed Online (WNET New York) and Disney Learning Partnership bring to teachers these free online workshops.
- These sites offer resources to help bring closer relationships between families and teachers.
- Lexile resources along with information on reading instruction information and questioning strategies can be found here.
Technology Ideas for the Classroom
- You will find many resources here to help you integrate technology into your daily lessons, which include tips, Thinkquest links, thematic units and articles.
- Here are resources that are in video format to help teachers see what is working in other schools, along with a video series designed to help teachers integrate the Internet into their classrooms.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
90731592 - 1