Vowel Sounds - CCSS RF.2.3.a
Links verified on 12/28/15
- Short and Long Vowels - A coloring activity which reinforces vowel sounds.
- Long Vowel Digraphs and Silent E - Various games to practice long vowel digraphs and silent e.
- Chicken Stacker - Click on a vowel to begin a game. Find the words that match the vowel sounds.
- Coconut Vowels - "Coconuts with words in them fall to the beach. The student must match missing letters to the correct word coconut." Use the missing letters to create words.
- Long and Short Vowel Match - Match words by the vowel sounds that are the same. [Beware of lots of ads around the box that contains the game]
- Match of Mystery - 5 levels, short, long, digraphs, dipthongs and cvc pattern
- Short Vowel Practice - Select correct spelling of word.
- Vowel Digraphs - Select correct digraph to match picture.
- When Two Vowels go Walking - Video clip and song.