Capitalization and Punctuation - CCSS L.2.2
Links verified on 10/20/13
- Alien Punctuation - Fix the sentence using the correct punctuation and capitalization.
- Capitalization Game - Practice your editing skills for capitalization by looking for capitalization errors.áCount how many capitals are missing and then check to see if you are right.
- Capitalizing Proper Nouns - Lesson online learning rules, then a practice follows and then a quiz.
- Capitalization and Punctuation - Find the sentence with the correct punctuation in this quiz.
- Capitalization/Punctuation Rags to Riches Game - Choose the correct way to write each sentence.
- Comma Chameleon - Help the Comma Chameleon punctuate some sentences.
- Comma Practice - Click where the commas should go to make the punctuation correct.
- Edit Dan's Copy - 2 levels, pick Level 1 for capital letters and final punctuation or pick Level 2 for run-on sentences, quotation marks, and apostrophes.
- Find the Proper Match - Matching game to stress the difference between Proper Nouns and common nouns.
- Power Proofreading - Choose 2nd grade and then select Talk of the Town, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Proofreading Makes Perfect - Practice capitalization and end marks by doing these proofreading exercises.
- Punctuation - Find the correct punctuation mark to end the sentence.
- Punctuation: "Trapped" - Put the correct punctuation into the sentence.
- Punctuation Knowledge - Test your knowledge about punctuation by answering each questions. Self checking.
- Punctuation Knowledge Quiz - Matching game; knowing the correct words for the various types of sentences along with their punctuation.
- Punctuation Quiz - Pick the sentence with the correct punctuation.
- Rats! - Catch the "good" items as they fall from the sky.
- Sentence Clubhouse - Select type of sentences and insert correct punctuation.
- Special Names - Find the correct capitalization of proper nouns.
- What's My Mark? - Read the sentence and click on the correct answer; 10 questions in this game.