Links checked on 8/19/09
- All About Me Cube - [ K-1 ] - Bring the family and the school together in a homework lesson.
- Fuzzy-Feeling Chair - Build students' self-esteem by encouraging their peers to recognize and comment on their positive traits/
- Group Cooperation - [ K-2 ] Supports social and emotional development, as well as providing positive guidance.
- My Memory Box - [ 1-2 ] Allows young children the opportunity to verbally express themselves while using concrete materials of their choice.
- Self-Esteem Activity - None of us feel extremely positive all the time and it IS acceptable to say, "I feel sad".
- Self-Esteem/Class Pride - Bolster student self-esteem and build class pride.
- Skill Growth - [ K-1 ] Everyone develops skills on their own personal time and speed.
- Ten Activities to Improve Students' Self-Concepts - Ten simple projects to help preserve individuality and promote self-esteem!
- Who Am I? - [ K-6 ] To build self esteem, children need to know who they are and what is important and unique to themselves personally
- Who's In The Bag? - Express personal characteristics with items from home.