Middle / High Classroom Management
Links verified 7/26/2014
- High School Class Management - Sample Classroom Policy and Procedure Handout.
- How to Manage Your Time - Minimize wasted hours and get some of your personal time back.
- Time Management - Effective use of school time begins with efficient classroom organization and management.Here are some ways beginners and veterans alike can substantially increase teaching time.
- Classroom Management - Manage student behavior and the learning environment.
- Develop a Classroom Management Plan - Ideas for High School Teachers.
- Weighted Grading Can Work - Tailor assessment practices to skills which are most critical to student success. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- When Molding Minds Gets Messy or Moving Student Thinking from the Predictable to the Profound - Shaping the minds of students by challenging them to look at all perspectives without bias and reach their own conclusions. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Meaningful, Engaged Learning - A vision of engaged learning and what it looks like in the classroom and community.
- Navigating The Bumpy Road To Student-centered Instruction - Great article on student resistance to change in classroom organization.