Middle / High Classroom Management
Links checked 7-5-2012
- High School Class Management - Sample Classroom Policy and Procedure Handout.
- How to Manage Your Time - Minimize wasted hours and get some of your personal time back.
- Managing Computer Use - Making the most of your studentsí computer time.
- Time Management - Effective use of school time begins with efficient classroom organization and management.Here are some ways beginners and veterans alike can substantially increase teaching time.
- Classroom Management - Manage student behavior and the learning environment.
- Develop a Classroom Management Plan - Ideas for High School Teachers.
- Student-Led Conferences Hold Kids Accountable - Actively engage students in their learning process and increase parent attendance.
- Weighted Grading Can Work - Tailor assessment practices to skills which are most critical to student success.
- When Molding Minds Gets Messy or Moving Student Thinking from the Predictable to the Profound - Shaping the minds of students by challenging them to look at all perspectives without bias and reach their own conclusions.
- Meaningful, Engaged Learning - A vision of engaged learning and what it looks like in the classroom and community.
- Navigating The Bumpy Road To Student-centered Instruction - Great article on student resistance to change in classroom organization.
- The Really Best List of Classroom Management Resources - (SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE) These links were selected and described by the members of the Fall 2001 online course, ED554 Modern Educational Practices, Monmouth University, West Long Branch, NJ. If you are still looking for classroom management ideas check out their Really Big List of Classroom Management Resources. [Caution! These two pages were last updated in 2002, you will find dead links]