Tech Lesson Plans: Elementary/Middle School
Elementary and Middle School Resources
Links verified on 4/18/2012
- Be World Wise - Explore
the world as a virtual voyager.
- Best Practices of Technology
Integration - Michigan Dept of Education sponsors this site. Lessons divided
by grade levels and subject areas. Need Acrobat Reader to access lessons.
- Computer Lesson Plans - from Teachers.net
Technology Integration Activities - Baltimore County Public Schools database
- Cyber Bee has a page of
Curriculum Ideas This site lists many interesting ways how the Internet can be used in the
Day in the Life - This lesson examines how technology and media have changed
over the past fifty years, and how this has influenced everyday life. This lesson is geared to grades 5-8.
- Discovery Education: Free Lesson Plans - select grade level and subject; technology is one of the available subjects
- Education & Technology - from Education World
- (PreK - 12) Step by step directions for
students, all subject areas, all grades - from the Instructional Technology Department,
Midway ISD, Waco, TX.
- Fast Food
Fun - Use the Internet and spreadsheets to find calories and fat in a
typical fast food meal. Then visit the United States Department of Agriculture
to find out more about healthy eating guidelines.
- K-5 Computer Lab - Technology lesson plans
School District Technology Lesson Plans - Lessons created by Kent School
District teachers for grades K - 6.
- Lesson Plan Library: Technology - lesson plans and activities organized by topic
Plans from East Detroit Public Schools - Lesson plans which integrate
technology (Elementary, Middle, and High School).
- Microsoft Education Many lesson plans, organized by grade and subject, that build Microsoft Office skills while learning subject matter. Very easy to navigate.
- National Educational
Technology Standards - from ISTE
- Norman Public Schools
Teachers Technology Tools - Lesson templates for Office applications.
- Ohio Resource Center for Mathematics, Science and Language Arts Educators - This is a collection of technology integrated lessons, online applications, videos, articles, and structured activities that can be used by teacher educators and professional development providers to help teachers learn to effectively integrate electronic technologies into classroom instruction.
Project Samples - from Fairland Elementary School.
Cards: Don't let the students wander aimlessly around the Internet. Create
tasks for navigating the Internet.
- Technology and Internet Use Lesson Plans - posted by by Linda Bertland, retired school librarian, Philadelphia, PA
Integration Made Easy - TIME Lessons were created to provide teachers
with an easy method of integrating computer skills into subject area content
from the classroom. These lessons are correlated with the N. C. Computer Curriculum.
Lessons Online - View the complete presentations demonstrating effective
technology integration methods in a variety of K-12 content areas.
- Teaching with the
Web - from Kennesaw State University, organized by grade level K through 12 - many ideas
to get you started!
template from Internet 4 Classrooms.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.