Lesson Plans: Technology: General Resources
Links verified on 4/3/2013
- Be World Wise - Explore
the world as a virtual voyager.
- Best Practices of Technology
Integration - Michigan Dept of Education sponsors this site. Lessons divided
by grade levels and subject areas. Need Acrobat Reader to access lessons. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Ohio Resource Center for Mathematics, Science and Language Arts Educators - This is a collection of technology integrated lessons, online applications, videos, articles, and structured activities that can be used by teacher educators and professional development providers to help teachers learn to effectively integrate electronic technologies into classroom instruction.
- Cinquain Lesson
- Use this technology integration lesson in a variety of subjects.
Technology Integration Activities - Baltimore County Public Schools database
- The MediaSmarts - One of the world's most comprehensive collections
of media education and Internet literacy resources.
- Microsoft Education - Many lesson plans, organized by grade and subject, that build Microsoft Office skills while learning subject matter. Very easy to navigate.
- National Educational
Technology Standards - From ISTE.
Integration Possibilities - From Longview ISD Instructional Technology
Specialists. An organizational graph of the different ways and types of integration
for teachers in the classroom. A good starting point to get an idea of the
many possibilities for the use of technology.
Lessons Online - View the complete presentations demonstrating effective
technology integration methods in a variety of K-12 content areas.
template from Internet 4 Classrooms.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.