Links verified on 4/3/2013
- Be World Wise - Explore the world as a virtual voyager.
- Best Practices of Technology Integration - Michigan Dept of Education sponsors this site. Lessons divided by grade levels and subject areas. Need Acrobat Reader to access lessons. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Ohio Resource Center for Mathematics, Science and Language Arts Educators - This is a collection of technology integrated lessons, online applications, videos, articles, and structured activities that can be used by teacher educators and professional development providers to help teachers learn to effectively integrate electronic technologies into classroom instruction.
- Cinquain Lesson - Use this technology integration lesson in a variety of subjects.
- Curriculum-Based Technology Integration Activities - Baltimore County Public Schools database of lessons.
- The MediaSmarts - One of the world's most comprehensive collections of media education and Internet literacy resources.
- Microsoft Education - Many lesson plans, organized by grade and subject, that build Microsoft Office skills while learning subject matter. Very easy to navigate.
- National Educational Technology Standards - From ISTE.
- Technology Integration Possibilities - From Longview ISD Instructional Technology Specialists. An organizational graph of the different ways and types of integration for teachers in the classroom. A good starting point to get an idea of the many possibilities for the use of technology.
- Technology-Supported Lessons Online - View the complete presentations demonstrating effective technology integration methods in a variety of K-12 content areas.
- WebGuide template from Internet 4 Classrooms.