Chocolate Factory: Activities, Lesson Plans, & Games
Links verified on 1/4/2015
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Lesson Plans and Activities
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Lesson Plans
- Printable worksheets, multiple choice questionnaires divided by chapters in the book and vocabulary words.
- 4th grade standards reading comprehension, literary response, and quizzes.
- Ten Charlie and the Chocolate Factory lesson plans
- Willy Wonka creator's web site for teacher activities, comprehension quizzes and analysis, lesson plans for probability, theatre, and more.
- Web Quest: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -
- Station groups and discussion topics.
Other Chocolate Projects and Classroom Activities
- 35 Classroom Chocolate Activities - Class projects your students can do using chocolate.
- Where Chocolate Comes From - A brief history of chocolate from the Thinking Fountain.
- Hershey's - A great video tour of cocoa, and the process of making Hershey's chocolate.
- Exploratorium.edu - From bean to bar - a video tour and facts about chocolate.
- Chocolate Poetry - A lesson plan on creating poems about chocolate for grades K-4th.
- Grades 6-8 Chocolate Lesson Plan - Discuss and illustrate melting chocolate, defining melting point and how the temp of chocolate can change melting time.
- Name that Candy Bar - A fun online game from Thinking Fountain to see how well you know your chocolate candy bars.
- M&M's - A fun site with games and facts.