Create a thesis statement and include relevant facts, details, reasons, and examples that support the thesis. 0601.3.5
Links verified on 6/16/2010
- Compose a Thesis Statement - Now that you have decided, at least tentatively, what information you plan to present in your essay, you are ready to write your thesis statement.
- Developing Paragraphs - ideas and activities on how to elaborate paragraphs.
- Guide to Writing Academic Essays - Guide to help support one's thesis.
- Outline - Outline of how to create a thesis.
- Thesis Statements - What the heck is a thesis, and why do I need one?
- Tips and Examples for Writing Thesis Statements - from the OWL at Purdue
- Thesis Builder - online interactive tool developed by Tom March, one of the co-developers of the WebQuest concept
- Thesis Statement - [from LEO] "a thesis takes a stand rather than announcing a subject"
- Thesis Statements - How to write a thesis statement
- Write a Thesis Statement - [from Cliffs Notes] includes a "magic working thesis equation"
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print