Write friendly and business letters. 0401.3.5
Links verified on 10/25/2011
- Apology - A chart to help your students organize their thoughts for writing a letter apologizing to a friend.
- Arrange the Parts of a Friendly Letter - drag the parts of a friendly letter to their correct place
- Business Letters - block format
- Business Letters - indented format
- Dear Mr. Henshaw - parts of a friendly letter (a Quia quiz)
- The Elf Project - writing lesson plan - use friendly letter to introduce an elf to a first grader.
- Friendly Letter - Outline to follow while writing a friendly letter
- Friendly Letter - Type a Friendly Letter template
- Guide to Basic Business Letters - guidelines from the About network
- I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Someone a Letter - historical letters help students do some real-world writing
- Letter Generator - student interactive from Read-Write-Think to help students learn to identify all the essential parts of a business or friendly letter, and then generate letters by typing information into letter templates
- Letter Writing Guide - block format of a business letter
- Write a Friendly Letter - interactive lesson on parts of a letter.
- Writing a Business Letter - the eight components of the full block format
- Writing a Friendly Letter - step by step explanation of the process; use with projection or on an interactive whiteboard
- Writing a Friendly Letter - [17 slides] good suggestions for writing the letter
- Writing an Effective Business Letter - suggestions from Xerox
- Writing Detective: Friendly Letter - read the lesson and then take the quiz
- Writing the Basic Business Letter - guidelines from the Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print