Write friendly letters. 0301.3.3
Links verified on 10/18/2011
- Apology - A chart to help your students organize their thoughts for writing a letter apologizing to a friend.
- Arrange the Parts of a Friendly Letter - drag the parts of a friendly letter to their correct place
- Dear Mr. Henshaw - parts of a friendly letter (a Quia quiz)
- Friendly Letter - Outline to follow while writing a friendly letter
- Friendly Letter - template for typeing a Friendly Letter
- Letter Generator - student interactive from Read-Write-Think to help students learn to identify all the essential parts of a business or friendly letter, and then generate letters by typing information into letter templates
- Write a Friendly Letter - interactive lesson on parts of a letter.
- Writing a Friendly Letter - Easy explanation of the parts of a friendly letter.
- Writing a Friendly Letter - quiz on parts of a friendly letter
- Writing a Friendly Letter - step by step explanation of the process; use with projection or on an interactive whiteboard
- Writing a Friendly Letter - [17 slides] good suggestions for writing the letter
- Writing Detective: Friendly Letter - read the lesson and then take the quiz
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print