Test Taking Assistance
Links verified on 2/24/11
- Cumulative Test Prep - Twenty-three practice math tests, one per chapter; each test is twenty questions in length
- FCAT Released Tests - This index of tests released by Florida provides links to one 6th grade Reading test and one 6th grade Math test
- Grade Six English/Language Arts - This 114 question exam was released by California - answers are included
- Grade Six Mathematics - This 80 question exam was released by California - answers are included
- Grade Six Test Prep - Twenty-nine practice tests based on a 5th grade Houghton Mifflin Math textbook.
- Interactive Quizzes for Grade Six - These sixth grade study activities cover Reading and Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
- New York State Education Department:2006-2010 - 6th grade Language Arts tests plus scoring guide in .pdf format
- New York State Education Department:2006-2010 - 6th grade Math tests plus scoring guide in .pdf format
- New York State Testing Page - comprehensive set of links to a variety of tests, including sixth grade tests
- Practice Tests and Activities - Links to practice tests and activities for 6th grade
- Reading Test Book: Grade 6 - This 45 question test was released by Florida in Fall of 2007
- Released Tests - Interactive Online Versions - These released tests for 6th grade cover Reading, and Math. A total of six Sixth grade tests are available and each is graded online. Six more tests are available in Spanish.
- Sixth Grade Math Brain Teasers - Help your students get ready for tests with these twelve brain teasers.
- Sixth Grade Practice Reading Test - Two stories to read, eight questions to answer for each story.
- Test Prep: 6th Grade Math - EdHelper provides this forty question multiple choice math test to print. A bubble sheet is provided as well as an answer key.
- Test Prep Practice - Thirty-five 10 question quizzes based on a Houghton Mifflin math textbook.
- Test Quest: Be a Better Test Taker - Five strategies to help your sixth grade math students become better test takers.
- Virginia State Standards of Learning: Science, Math and Technology Practice Tests - Select Math 6 and the number of questions you want; five, ten, twenty, or forty