Test Taking Assistance
Links verified on 1/22/15
- Eighth Grade Practice Reading Test - Two stories to read, eight questions to answer for each story.
- FCAT Released Tests - This index of tests released by Florida provides links to one 8th grade Reading test, one 8th grade Science test, and one 8th grade Math test
- Grade Eight English/Language Arts - This 114 question multiple-choice exam was released by California in 2008
- Grade Eight History/Social Studies - This 109 question multiple-choice exam was released by California in 2008
- Grade Eight Science - This forty-five question exam was released by California in 2008
- New York State Education Department 2006-2010: - 8th Grade Language Arts exams and answer keys in PDF format.
- New York State Education Department 2006-2010: - 8th Grade Math exams and answer keys in PDF format.
- New York State Education Department 2001-2010: - 8th Grade Science tests and answer keys in PDF format.
- New York State Education Department 2001-2010: - 8th Grade Social Studies exams and answer keys in PDF format.
- Grade Eight Math TAKS [Texas] - This fifty-question multiple-choice test was taken by Texas students in 2006; graded online - 2003 Test
- Grade Eight Math: VDOE Released Items 2004 - This multiple choice can be set to show all questions on one page
- Interactive Quizzes for Grade Eight - These eighth grade study activities cover Reading and Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Computer Technology
- New York State Testing Page - comprehensive set of links to a variety of tests, including eighth grade tests
- Practice Tests and Activities - Links to practice tests and activities for 8th grade
- Social Studies Review Quizzes - A social studies teacher, Mr. Maruszewski, provides forty short quizzes to help students review; quizzes are graded online.
- Virginia State Standards of Learning: Science, Math and Technology Practice Tests - Select Science 8 or Math 8 and the number of questions you want; five, ten, twenty, or forty
- U S Government and History - Multiple-choice quizzes on thirty topics to help students prepare for assessment. The accompanying Topical Archive helps students understand the reason an answer is the correct one.