Rearrange sentences to form a sequential, coherent paragraph. SPI 0301.3.6
Links verified on 12/24/2014
- Making a Sandwich - arrange the sentences in logical order
- Monkey Business: Rain Forest Run Around - Click on the words to put them in correct order.
- Putting Sentences Together - Worksheet
- Reading Exercises - comprehension, fill in and sequencing
- Sequence of Events - arrange events in chronological order.
- Sequence the Story - drag the pictures in the correct order - (students can have the story read to them if necessary) [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Sequencing - large list of sequencing activities
- Sequencing Sentences - Put the sentences together to form a paragraph.
- Sequencing Events of a Story Activities - a collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print