Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Multiply two- and three-digit whole numbers. (0406.2.3)
Links verified on 11/4/2011
- All in the Family - multiply and divide fact families that have the number 7
- Ambleweb Times Table Tester - practice multiplication facts on one of three levels; Easier, Harder, or Megahard.
- Animal Legs - use repeated addition as a strategy to solve multiplication story problems
- Are You a Math Magician? - Two levels of practice with several operations are available; addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. Mixed practice is also available; addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, or a mix of all four. Select the level appropriate for this spi. Multiplication game also available
- Arithmetic Four - [A game like Connect Four] A pair of students must answer arithmetic questions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) to earn a piece to place on the board. Parameters: time limit, difficulty level, types of questions
- Checking Division - learn that multiplication is the inverse operation of division
- Check It Out - uses manipulatives to divide by 6
- Count the Goodies - This multiplication activity from Harcourt School's Mighty Math Calculating Crew asks you to multiply using regrouping. Three problems at a time are presented.
- Draggable Multiplication - Keep your numbers in the correct column with this game!
- Other Draggable Operations - addition, subtraction and division also available
- Explore the Multiplication Table with Math Cats - an interactive hundreds chart
- Fact Families - learn about multiplication and division fact families
- Groups Of Dogs - use arrays to understand the meaning of multiplication
- Mad Math Minutes - This is a great way to practice basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. You pick the number of and types of problems that you want to practice. You may also choose the largest number used in a problem as well as the number of terms (numbers) used [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Making Arrays - using arrays to practice understanding of multiplication
- Math Fries - Students have to eat French Fries that have math problems on them that equal a certain number displayed on top of the screen.
- Math Mastery - select operation and practice your facts
- Mathematics Problem Solving Index - choose the operation and solve the problem.
- Multiples of 2, 3, 4, & 5 - a number displayed will be a multiple of one of the answers shown
- Multiplication Hidden Picture - Identify the answer to the problem to uncover a hidden picture underneath.
- Multiplication - 1-10, customize for any number range - from FreeMathTest
- Worksheets to print are also available supporting instruction of this topic
- Multiplication Mystery - drag the product to the correct place on a 9 x 9 grid
- Multiflyer - A fun way to study multiplication facts. Earphones are suggested! They will ask you to join, but it is free online. Just click, No thank you to continue.
- Multiplication Flash Card Game - a timed 30-second game
- Multiplication FlashCards - timed game, practice facts, type answers
- Nine Pattern - explore patterns while multiplying and dividing by 9
- Number Cop - select multiples of some number (2-9), click on Start then use the left and right arrows to move the police car to intercept only multiples of that number
- Rabbits - recall multiplication facts using a hundreds chart
- Save the Clown fish - Help the clown fish escape the shark by answering fifteen single digit multiplication problems before missing three.
- Space Racer (Asteroids) - to avoid asteroids you must solve multiplication problems; move left by solving the left-side problem or move right by solving the right-side problem
- Speed Grid: Multiplication - Students answer the question set by clicking on two numbers that complete the sentence. You set the number of questions (2 to 99) and the time limit (1 to 10)
- Spinning Wheels - learn multiplication facts
- Sum Sense (Multiplication) - Students practice single digit multiplication by dragging numbers to complete the sentence.
- Tackle Math Ball - learn your math facts a fun way - This is a game in which students choose football teams and rumble down the field by identifying math facts.
- Times Table Practice
- Math Worksheet Generator - customize for what you wish to review
- Multiplication Number Sense - Understand multiplication by using this grid.
- Multiplication Tables - Practice individual sets of fact by numeral
- One-Minute Video On Times Tables - [Skillwise video] Why learn times tables?
- Quick Flash - practice times table facts here
- The 6 × To 10 × Times Tables - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in times tables, practicing the 6 x to the 10 x tables
- Tables of Multiplication - helps children to practice tables of multiplication in an effective and fun way
- Times-Tables Crossword - [Skillwise worksheet] A crossword activity using times table questions to solve the puzzle
- Time Tables Emporium - Have fun practicing your multiplication tables. Simply look at the MENU bar to the left and click on a times table you wish to practice and try and keep up with the flashcards! Excellent for a quick competition for the whole class!
- Times Tables Grid Game - [Skillwise game] Can you spot the answer in the grid?
- Times Table Quiz - [Skillwise quiz] Entry 3 level
- Times Table Quiz - [Skillwise quiz] Level 1
- Times Tables: True or False? - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in times tables - are the statements true or false?
- Tools for Times Tables - Site to help students learn their facts.
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
142846753 US 1