Identify cause-effect relationships. 0201.5.3
Links verified on 2/23/2010
- Cause and Effect - combine two sentences using connecting words to show cause and effect
- Cause and Effect Activities and Quizzes - a collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms
- Cause and Effect Book list - These books are great for studying cause and effect.
- Cause and Effect Lesson - On-line lesson explaining cause and effect.
- Cause and Effect quiz - match cause with effect - Quia quiz
- Cause and Effect quizzes from Quia - Quiz One [five questions] - Quiz Two [five questions] - Quiz Three [ten questions] - Quiz Four [flashcards] - Quiz Five [ten multiple-choice questions]
- Cause and Effect Story - story followed by questions to answer on a page you print for your students
- Cause and Effect Worksheet - Print this out for your class.
- Cause and Effect Worksheets - Many to select from to print for your class.
- Problem/Solution Chart - Fill out this chart as a whole class activity brainstorming session to learn to recognize problems and solutions in stories. [uses cause and effect]
- The Day Jimmy’s Boa Taught Cause and Effect - Unit plan to go along with books by Trinka Hakes Noble.