Identify specific parts of a plant and describe their function. SPI 0307.1.1
Links verified 12/26/2014
- The Great Plant Escape has an overview of each of the parts of a plant
- Identify flower parts by dragging them to the right box at this interactive site from BBC. When you finish, try the quiz.
- Meet the Plant Parts - match the drawings with the names and build a salad.
- Mixed Up Cells - identify and explain the differences and similarities between plant and animal organelles
- Parts is Parts - A Plant's Part WebQuest for Primary Grades [this expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine]
- Plant Parts - In this game you will try and match up the plant parts with the correct definition.
- Plant Parts - Structure and Function (from Ohio State) [this expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine]
- "What are the parts of a Plant" - an interactive quiz from the Great Plant Escape
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print