Create a chart that compares hereditary and environmental traits 0507.4.2
Links verified 11/2/2010
- Dominant and Recessive Traits Worksheet - table to print and use in a class activity
- Examples of Dominant and Recessive Alleles - examples of plant and animal traits [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Graphic Organizers - from Enchanted Learning [Caution: some of the organizers are available only to Enchanted Learning members]
- Graphic Organizers from Education Place - 38 graphic organizers to print, all in pdf format
- Holt Interactive Graphic Organizers - Three dozen different templates are available at this site. Click on a graphic organizer to download a PDF of it. Once you've downloaded an organizer, type your comments and print it.
- Index of Graphic Organizers - from Inspiration
- Instructions on how to use Excel to create a graphic organizer
- Interactive Graphic Organizers Sampler - This series of thinking tools covers a range of activities. These tools let you actively construct, examine, and modify your ideas. Currently seven of the planned seventeen thinking tools are available; look for the titles in green on the left.
- An Inventory of My Traits - 14 page lesson plan which includes worksheets to print and use in the activity
- Mendel's Experiments - use this interactive lab to try some of Mendel's experiments and see what you can learn about inheritance
- Reproduction and Development - from the Regents Prep test prep site in New York
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print