Identify and write complete sentences correctly. 0101.1.8
Links verified on 9/30/2010
- Build a Sentence - Drag scrambled words to create a sentence.
- Can you make sense of a sentence? - drag the words into the correct sentence order.
- Literacy Center - A great site for pre-K to first grade. Activities with colors, numbers, letters, shapes and words. Site translated in Spanish, Dutch, French and English. Also has a typing component in the Keyboard Section.
- Scrambled Sentences - Click on the words in order to make a sentence.
- Scrambled Sentences - Drag the words in the correct order to create a sentence.
- Scrambled Sentences - Use in Internet Explorer only. Click and drag the words/pictures into the box to form a complete sentence
- Tale of Peter Rabbit - Click on Word Order and then drag the groups of words to make a sentence. Each of the 15 sentences have three parts.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print