Evaluate algebraic expressions involving rational values for coefficients and/or variables. SPI 0706.3.1
Links verified on 1/15/2010
- Basic Algebra - Lesson 5 - Expressions from Sentences
- Comparing Exponential Expressions - select, <, >, or =
- Exponential Expressions - find the exponential expression that is equivalent to the number given
- Exponent Practice - Try a workout of 10 problems. If you get at least 8 correct on your first attempt, then you're ready to move on. If not, review "In Depth" and try again.
- Expressions, Equation Solving and Graphing in the Coordinate Plane - The Haunted house and many more coordinate plane practice problems
- How to Simplify a Number - part of being approximate is simplifying numbers
- Simplifying - Expressions that have had their like terms combined. Match each expression on the left with an expression on the right. Type the letter of the correct expression in the box.
- Simplifying Radical Expressions - Intermediate Algebra tutorial
- Teacher Dodgeball - fill in numbers on an equation - Each blank of the equation stands for a number on a teacher. Hit the teacher with the number that goes next in the equation by clicking on them.
- Use the distributive property to simplify numerical and variable expressions - an eleven slide PowerPoint show which use animation effectively to teach the concept