Judge the reasonableness of the results of rational number estimates and/or computations. SPI 0606.1.2
Links verified on 7/3/2014
- Long Division Teaching Aid: Double Division - Teaching Double Division can help in teaching long division by reinforcing the principles of division and giving students success with a less frustrating alternative.
- Justify the Reasonableness of Estimation - This lesson is all about justify your answer by using "estimation."
- Justify the Reasonableness of Estimation Practice - Determine whether the answer given for each item is reasonable. Click on either yes or no to check your answer.
- Numbers and Operations Jeopardy - [designed for grade 7] jeopardy game to review operations with rational numbers and important facts about absolute value
- Solve Problems with Rational Numbers - In this lesson you will learn to estimate answers to more difficult problems.
- Using Rational Numbers - explanation including several short video explanations, at the bottom of the page there are eight questions to use to check for understanding
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print