Using a picture, differentiate the difference between a producer and a consumer. 3.2.4
Links verified 12/28/2014
- Business Buddies - Students learn the differences between goods and services and producers and consumers
- Little Bill the Producer - This lesson (from EconEd Link) teaches the most basic vocabulary about production. People who make goods and provide services are called producers.
- Mystery Workers - review the concepts of goods, services, and producers using the Internet to locate examples of each in a teacher's classroom
- Norman Rockwell's Curiosity Shop - match the good or service.
- Simple Simon Meets a Producer - In this lesson plan (from EconEd Link) students learn that consumers are the people who buy and use goods and services. Producers make the goods and provide the services.
- We are Consumers and Producers - In this lesson (from EconEd Link) students learn how they and family members fulfill the roles of consumers and producers at home and in their community.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print