Efficiently compare and order rational numbers and roots of perfect squares/cubes; determine their approximate locations on a number line. 0706.2.9
Links verified on 1/15/2010
- Compare and Order Numbers - explanation, examples and interactive applets
- Comparing Exponential Expressions - select, <, >, or =
- Comparing Integers - Comparing integers with absolute values - instruction and review, practice, and a quiz and
- Comparing two numbers on a number line from Web Math. Learn how to compare two numbers using a number line. Type each number into the boxes provided, then click "Show Me!"
- Comparing Values - Create your own math facts worksheets for comparing values. Problems can include calculations using positive and negative numbers, and two-digit decimal values.
- Greater, Less Than, or the Same - Compare these decimals - instruction and review, practice, and a quiz and
- Line Jumper - Click on the number line at the correct answer.
- MathDrill lets your students practice <, >, or =.
- Number Line Bounce - Instructions on how to play are included at the top of the window.
- Number Line: Comparing and Ordering Integers - practice with an Interactive Adventure with Deep Sea Carl - Carl is diving in the Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Australia. These waters are shark infested. Keep Carl safe by determining how many feet below sea level Jaws Daddy is.
- Rational Numbers on a Number Line - [designed for 6th grade]
Rational Numbers on a Number Line - a 1 page document from Glencoe Publishers; with explanation, examples, and practice problems Rational Numbers on a Number Line - a 13 page document with examples and sample problems Review Rules for Working with Rational Numbers - two interactive sections are provided, look for the blue blocks Visualizing Numbers on an Interactive Number Line - instructions for using this activity are included