Understand and follow multi-step directions (i.e., follow directions for a simple game). 0401.2.3
Links verified on 10/10/2014
- Can You Follow Directions? - fun worksheet to print and use as classroom activity.
- George Washington Teaches Map Directions - Follow directions to create profile of Washington.
- How Well Do You Follow Directions? - Fun worksheet to print or read orally to students. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Following oral directions - online computer activity, students will need pencil and paper.
- Listen and follow directions - print the worksheet, then let students click on each step and follow the directions given orally.
- The Magician's Apprentice - Have students follow directions to do magic tricks!
- Mystery Pictures: Following Oral Directions - focus on the importance of clear, oral communication.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print